IPG is proud to announce the launch of our one-time token (OTT), a new and even more flexible option for licensees' merchants to integrate with the IPG Gateway.
The OTT is the perfect solution for merchants who do not comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and are therefore barred from capturing sensitive card data.
The OTT API plug-in encrypts and tokenises the customer's credit card data, with the merchant only having access to the token, not the unencrypted data.
With the encrypted token, the merchant is able to access IPG's powerful Gateway Services API, which delivers the platform's full suite of features, without the need for PCI DSS-compliance.
Built from the ground up with the latest web technologies, the new IPG-Hosted Payment Page adds to the extensive features of its predecessor. The page is even simpler to use, more responsive and, of course, PCI DSS-compliant.
The page renders, resizes and adapts to all devices, be they desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones, providing an attractive and seamless experience for the user that increases conversion rates.
A few of the new features
- The payment page detects the consumer's device and operating system and automatically renders in the appropriate format.
- Apple's card-scanning feature (iPhone and iPad) is supported, allowing users to scan their credit cards into the page for ease and accuracy.
- Merchants can easily customise the look and feel of the page through the IPG Merchant Portal.
- Merchants can execute even more comprehensive tailoring of the page via cascading style sheets.
- The new page is optimised for speed and customer satisfaction, with faster load times on consumers' devices.